Thursday, December 3, 2020

MY EATING DISORDER 🍑❤️ HOW TO BUILD YOUR BODY 🍑❤️

 



me to talk about, apologies if I sound a bit upset when I speak but it was HARD to talk about this and brought some memories out that I had buried for a long time. I didn’t know what the best way to talk about this was, just decided to have no filter and show my emotions.

.

Today’s topic is about how I dealt with my eating disorders and along with this , I give out some tips on how to gain weight for those who find it really hard. I edited and cut so many parts in this videos so apologies if it doesn’t look perfect. Just wanted to put it out there and hope that some people who are or have gone through a hard time, can find the courage to change their life because it is possible you can rise up from a dark place, it is okay to seek help, to be vulnerable. .

This is not just for people who have suffered from eating disorders but I hope that this video can encourage and inspire any person out there to follow their fitness goals, their career, their life goals. Do it for yourself and not for anyone else, you are all much more powerful than you think :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment